Wednesday, October 13, 2010

back in black & white fall 2010



Whoa, back in the blog-O-sphere. Found this in my journal from about this time last year & felt like sharing it with someone. So I'm sharing it with the internet, which is, in effect, sharing it with no one, since I have no way of knowing who is looking at this thing.
Andrea suggested that I write in one of these, or make a website for my work, sort of to give it more importance than I have been lately. And it sounded like a good idea. No images to post right now, because I have no way to convert them into digital images at this particular moment. Quality digital images. I'm not trying to half-ass this shit, although tonight's images are pretty lo-fi. I'm at school and it's 5am. I feel ridiculous. But I really had the urge to do this right now.
I was gonna post tonight's gouache palette but the cell phone picture of it really sucks a lot. I'm going to go back upstairs to my cubicle and lay down my sleeping bag on the floor next to it and among my little paintings and hopefully have some memorable dreams.



Goodnight, internet.

1 comment: