Friday, November 5, 2010

"my silver catering tray of empanadas! it's right here where i left it!"



courtesy of the Met


I love these pictures because of our contrasting looks--Brigid with her dark hair worn down, striped shirt, necklace, no eyeglasses. Me with my light hair piled on top of my head, solid sweater, no necklace big glasses. It worked very nicely for the photos. We came up with the first face while waiting in line. We didn't know we had to have a second one until we got up there. Again, contrast.
I de-colored my hair a couple of days before Halloween on a whim (Me: Hey Chris, will you bleach my hair? Him: Sure). It started out really terribly yellow, almost the color of a box of Bisquick. Right now the bottom has darkened a bit, and it's almost natural looking. Still kind of off though. It's patchy as hell but I have sort of come to embrace it. It makes me feel and look less serious. Or maybe just look more crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment